Are you in? Register for Hotel Data Conference 2016
Registration is now open for Hotel Data Conference 2016.
Date: September 6-8, 2016
Location: Omni Nashville Hotel
Details: Join for two data-packed days to help you boost your hotel, destination, or company’s performance. A large focus of this conference is on the latest industry trends, market performance, and upcoming forecasts. There will also be training sessions to ensure you get the most from your favorite STR reports. Also, you will have ample networking opportunities, and the Best Performing Hotel Awards will be given.
Pricing and Deadlines: Last year was the second year that this conference sold out with a waiting list. Don’t wait to secure your spot at the best price!
• Early Registration - $745 ends April 30
• Regular Registration - $895 May 1 – August 23
• Late Registration - $1,045 August 23 – September 6
Hear what 2015 HDC attendees had to say:
• “I think HDC always does a great job hitting the nail on the head with topics.”
• “It was great to hear everyone's opinions on where the industry is going. I really enjoyed hearing the presentations from STR employees and seeing how they dig into the data. ”
• “My 6th one. The conference continues to grow and improve.”
• "Overall, it was an excellent conference. Good location. Great networking opportunities.”
• “Great conference! It's also very helpful that STR staff are available for questions and discussions at the breaks and receptions.”
Watch for speakers, presentations, and more announcements in the weeks ahead. If you would like to sponsor, please email IndustryPartners@str.com.